If you are looking for efficient ways to improve the appearance and the energy-efficiency of the commercial building you manage or own, here are some upgrades for 2019:
- Roofing improvements – the integrity of your roof is essential for the safety and the energy-efficiency of your building. Whether you have a sloping roof or a flat system, it is a good idea to hire a professional roofer to perform a detailed inspection of your roof and to make recommendations regarding the necessary or optional upgrades. Roof coatings, for example, are easy to apply solutions that can make a huge difference in your energy bills;
- Solar panels – these great modern solutions will not only help you cut your costs, but will also reduce the carbon footprint of your operations;
- Fenestration upgrades – replacing your existing windows with modern, energy-efficient solutions is also an investment that soon returns in the form of lower energy bills;
- Interior improvements – repainting your building interiors to colors that enhance productivity is a great way to create a welcoming and motivating space for your teams, again, it’s good to hire a professional commercial general contractor for best results;
- Fixture upgrades – new lighting solutions that replace central lights with layered light are also known to be low-cost ways to improve motivation as well as visual appeal inside your building.