If you have been wondering whether metal roofing is a suitable solution for your property, ask the roofers who have been busy roofing Dallas homes for decades, and keep reading for more features and advantages that will surely convince you:
- Longevity – metal roofs live much longer than other types of roofs. While asphalt roofs are known to resist for around 15-20 years, metal roofs can last for at least 40 years,
- Durability – metal roofs don’t rust, don’t corrode, they can sustain winds roaring 140 miles an hour, they are resistant to impact and they don’t ignite, so they are suitable for any geographical area and any climate,
- Energy efficiency – metal roofs provide excellent insulation by minimizing heat loss and reflecting back solar heat, thus keeping the temperature inside the house even when it is very cold or very hot outside,
- Easy installation – metal roof panels are easy to install, too. It is important to follow the installation instructions to avoid creating areas where water could accumulate, but the process does not require any special knowledge or tools,
- Low maintenance needs – metal roofs don’t require the frequent and expensive regular maintenance that other types of roofs need. All you need to do is to inspect the roof every few years to make sure everything is alright up there.